Monday, April 20, 2009

Updated Check List

My to-do list is getting shorter!
  • Figure out where to store my stuff this summer
  • Pass finals (2 down, 3 to go)
  • Sort and pack up my life
  • Stay healthy and sane
  • Write thank-you notes
  • Sing the "We're going to Alaska" song
So, this is good. Less to do. Less time to do it in. At least I'm getting things checked off in some sort of proportion to the time I have left to do them in. When I get home, though, I have to start another list:
  • Love my family
  • Be loved back
  • Spend time with friends
  • Be a little lazy
  • Work on a secret project
  • Catch up on sleep
  • Make sure I have everything I will need in Alaska
  • Eat homemade food
  • Make homemade food
  • Work in the garden with Daddy
  • Get a haircut
  • Lecture my Tanner brother, and meet his girlfriend
So, life is always busy... thank goodness for a little break!

No comments: