Many ailments can be cured by this miracle fix. In my life apathy, gloominess, irritation, anger, despair, and misery often can all be cured with this easy solution. And that solution, for me, is a heavy dose of piano playing, friendship and service. In more severe cases, I can add scripture study and intense prayer to the solution. Of course, some prayer is required in all solutions to any problems ever.
I really do believe in optimism. D&C 123:17 says:
Therefore, dearly beloved brethren, let us cheerfully do all things that lie in our power; and then may we stand still, with the utmost assurance, to see the salvation of God, and for his arm to be revealed.I love this. I just kind of forgot it over the weekend. Needed a reminder, you know?
I can not do everything. I never will be able to. But I can be cheerful, and I can do some things. So that is good enough. As long as I am cheerfully doing all that I can do, my Lord will make up the difference.
No comments:
Post a Comment