Monday, April 27, 2009

Still Stressing

I have been home all weekend, and still have another week left until I go to Alaska. There is nothing pressing on my agenda, and no one depending on me for anything. So you'd think I'd be pretty relaxed, huh? Well, think again.

I can't get out of Provo for the life of me! I try, and I feel like I'm doing ok at it during the day. But every night, I dream the most stressful dreams. It's crazy! I keep not being able to pack quickly enough, not being able to find a ride to the airport, being irresponsible at work, killing my plants, bumping into people who I don't want to see for the next four months, offending people, etc... all the things that were stressing me in Provo are still stressing me here, in my sleep. And they're all solved problems! So, kind of irritating to wake up all stressed about something you already fixed, right?

Oh well. They aren't problems anymore. I am having a lovely visit home. If I ignore these problems long enough, they should leave my dreams alone. After all, I can't dream about storage units for the rest of my life, can I?

No comments: