-Deuteronomy 31:6
Some dear friend (who has chosen to remain cryptically anonymous) shared this scripture with me today. I wonder how he knew just how badly I needed that reminder.
Today is Easter. It was today, a few thousand years ago, that my Savior Jesus Christ was resurrected from death. Angels announces "He is not here, but is risen" (Luke 24:6). Having suffered and died to give his life for my sake, He rose from the tomb. Because of his sacrifice, I have access to the peace, comfort, and healing of the Atonement. Through His spirit, I have found the courage to go forth in life with enthusiasm and love. In General Conference last weekend, modern apostles of the Lord spoke about our Savior's sacrifice:
Today is Easter. It was today, a few thousand years ago, that my Savior Jesus Christ was resurrected from death. Angels announces "He is not here, but is risen" (Luke 24:6). Having suffered and died to give his life for my sake, He rose from the tomb. Because of his sacrifice, I have access to the peace, comfort, and healing of the Atonement. Through His spirit, I have found the courage to go forth in life with enthusiasm and love. In General Conference last weekend, modern apostles of the Lord spoke about our Savior's sacrifice:
No comments:
Post a Comment