It's been a whole week since I blogged last- crazy! But I've been too busy out here in sunny, gorgeous California! It's snowing in Provo, so it's been good to be not there. Anyway, I have a few minutes, so I thought I'd update the world (or at least the very few people who read my blog) on what I've been up to lately!
I'm in California on a trip with about 70 people from the BYU Landscape Management program, including our professors and BYU Grounds people. We came to participate in PLANET SCD (See previous post Pest Management for more information) and to spend a few days in sunny California. The event was over the weekend; I placed 2nd in my event, which was fabulous and astounding. When they announced it, I was totally floored. Also, I did a beautiful job of being a social butterfly at the career fair, and landed several interviews, and two internship offers for this summer.
Today, we spent the day at Huntington Gardens, which was gorgeous. So many lovely things were growing there! And tomorrow, we're going to the beach! So, I'm going to soak up some lovely sunshine! And also, I plan on enjoying the lovely company of my funny friends in my major...
No comments:
Post a Comment