Saturday, March 14, 2009

Birthdays!

Mine is Monday, and I am super excited! Today I got a massive package from my home. Seriously, we are talking HUGE! A whole 1728 cubic inches of pure joy, people! AND, at the top of it, I found brightly colored tissue paper- WOW! Talk about an exciting box! I'm trying to decide how long I can stand the anticipation before I have to open everything inside... especially the Banana Republic gift bag... I am exceptionally curious. There is a lot of brightly colored wrapping paper in there.

I am going out to dinner with my roommates tonight, and we are going to seriously celebrate. It'll be great! I love those girls so much. They take care of me no matter what kinds of messes or challenges I get myself into, and keep my fragile little heart very close. Which is good; I'm sick of fence-hoppers. This week has been a good one for that. School, work and love have produced so much stress, and a fair measure of heartbreak, but I know at least that these two love me, and will always, always, be there me. So, I am excited to go out and just laugh and be loved, and maybe flirt with a cute waiter or two.

Tomorrow I am going to dinner with my Smith family, and there is sure to be a cake. Yum! And- more love! They are the best. So good to me always.

Then Monday will happen, and it will be my birthday, and hopefully lots of people will love me that day. Lots of people love me every day- I desperately need people to approve of me- and so I'm sure there will be some love on my birthday.

That's all. I'm going to return to sitting anxiously over my big, brightly colored box now...

No comments: