Thursday, June 4, 2009

Valley Boy

I was talking to my parents today, telling them about Keith and how we came to be dating, and they were asking those questions parents ask about new boys I start to date: who is he, what's he doing with his life, etc... So I've decided that I am going to write a small snapshot of Keith to let my family and friends know who it is I am spending my summer dating.

Keith grew up in "the valley," in Palmer, AK. It's a pretty small place, about an hour north of Anchorage. His family grows all sorts of stuff, and when he was growing up, Keith had sheep. He's got a lovely singing voice. He goes to Utah State University, where he just switched from the Economics program into Electrical Engineering. He's kind of obnoxious- always teasing and joking around. But that keeps me laughing. He's not incredibly tall- Only 5'10' or so- but that's okay. He's got dark brown hair, and blue-grey eyes. When we met, his hair was kind of long and shaggy, but he cut it before our second date because, as he put it, "I wasn't planning on dating this summer..." and then I guess I changed his plans. He changed mine, too, though, so we're even. The bumper on his car is attached with duct tape. He's pretty cuddly. Also, he likes me!

So that's about all there is to say for now. Actually, I could say a lot more, but I'm getting distracted. So. I'm done blogging for now.

No comments: