Saturday, June 27, 2009

Customer Appreciation Day

This week has been customer appreciation week at the nursery, all leading up to the big day today. Customer Appreciation Day! We had face painting and a dunk tank, hourly special sales, and a barbecue. And what a day it turned out to be! It was one of the warmest, sunniest days we've had since I got to Anchorage. And with the radio stations advertising and the customers we've been telling to come back all week, we were busy. Finally, really busy.

We got a lot of our people up on the dunk tank. Nikki and Erik were funny, but the best of all was Keith. Now, I might be biased, because I like him, but his reactions were so funny! He kind of has good reactions a lot of the time, though.

Erik's little boys were so cute, too.

Basically, today was a good day. I love my job. I love my life. I love the sunshine. Love, love, love...

No comments: