Tonight is roommate date night! It's fabulous. I have basically the most wonderful roommates in the world, even if they do laugh at my horrific spelling as they read over my shoulder as I blog about them...
So, we're just all sitting here, cozy on the couch. And it's super fun. I don't really know what else to say about roommate love, but it's one of the best feelings in the world.
We're going out to yummy dinner at Olive Garden tonight. Katie's never been, and so we are going to celebrate love, and Stephie is fully planning on going all out- yay splurging on yummy food!
Next semester Katie is going off on adventure in Scotland... it will be so exciting for her, but sad for us. We're hoping the love doesn't leave with her. But we got really lucky with this "mystery roommate #4" and so are hopeful that the next one will be decent.
Well, Allison just got home from Volleyball, so it is almost time for the next part of date night. I'm so excited for good food, it's ridiculous!
I think I'm going to go Wikipedia what Italian people eat for breakfast, but I'm so very grateful for my fabulous home. It's full of love, love, love... like this: <3!
No comments:
Post a Comment