Saturday, November 8, 2008

The Coolest Saturday Ever!

Today was a good day. Here are the fabulous things I did:
  1. Cousin Breakfast- my cousin Jen was in town from Texas, so the Johnson cousins who are here who weren't busy went out to breakfast. It was so good to see everyone and share love and excitement with them all!
  2. Football Game- BYU played SDSU, and they were actually playing. It was good to see my Cougars play actual football again. We won. We played pretty good ball. Wish we hadn't let them score so much on us (12 points) but it was still good to see.
  3. Stadium Cleanup- Not actually something that sounds like fun, but it was really good. I was so wet when I was done. SO WET! Yikes. But it felt great to work hard, and get some things done.
  4. Shower- Warm water and then dry clothes- need I say more?
  5. Bonfire- Hot dog roasting and marshmallow toasting! YUM! Steph, Katie and I went with our friend Kyle to his sister's house where they have a fire pit. Two of his nephews were out there with us, and they were SO CUTE! It was so good to play with those little kid.
  6. Wii Sports- Tennis and Bowling (I won!) and Golf. I had never played Wii golf before. It was an adventure.
  7. Jeeping- Kyle has a Jeep with some crazy thing to lock his axles or something. I don't know what. Anyway, we were just driving a few blocks, and then it ended up being a jeeping trip. Katie and Stephie and I were squealing and giggling the whole time.
  8. Drinking Water- Fire=Dehydration. That's bad. Love water!
  9. Chilling on the Couch Blogging
  10. Brian Regan
Next I'm going to shower and go to bed! Yay bed!

No comments: