Sunday, November 30, 2008

Blogger's Block

So, I can't think of anything to write... I thought about writing a list of the things I'm grateful for, since it's Thanksgiving time. I thought about writing about the funny things I've noticed on the playlist I've been listening to this week. I thought about talking about Christmas time, since I've been starting to decorate and listening to carols. I thought about writing about the silliness I've been up to the past few days... but then I decided that I didn't really want to write about any of those things.

And so, I'm writing about all the things that I don't want to write about instead.

I really don't want to write about carbon sequestration. But I have to. I'm writing a research paper on that fabulous topic for my English 316 class. It's a pretty solid paper at the moment, but I don't like it at all. I know it's a good paper, but I don't feel like it's a piece of writing I can be proud of. Also, who even cares about carbon sequestration?

All in all, I don't want to write anything. I have an email I've been meaning to respond to, and don't want to write that either. My journal entries this week have been ridiculously short.

I need to go home. It's time for Christmas to be here already!

OK- enough rambling for now. Maybe the next time I write I'll be more positive, and have something to say!

No comments: