Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Time Crunch!

Yikes! I have too many things to do by this Thursday! I don't know how I'm going to get it all done! Actually, it will not be too impossible, because I am taking today off of work so that I can do my schoolwork. But there's a lot to do in the next few days! I have a final to take, a 6-page paper to write, an apartment to pack up, move out of and clean... so many things that need to get done! And so I find myself blogging... which is cathartic, but really a non-essential at this point. I should get out of here and back to work!

Aside from my to-do list, I am trying to not be severely annoyed at a friend of mine. He's just so... dumb right now! It's hard not to be irritated! But that's ok. I don't have to think about his issues right now. I have enough of my own to focus on!

So, last night I couldn't sleep because I was thinking about all of the things I need to be doing right now. I don't know if I should take a nap this morning or not. I don't want to take my final drowsy, but I don't want to nap and wake up with a fuzzy, sleepy brain, either. We'll see how long it takes me to get ready for this test, maybe. Testing Center doesn't even open until 12:00 on Tuesdays in the summer, so it'll be a while before I can take this test anyway.

OK, so this isn't the most interesting blog entry. But it's what's in my head right now, and I needed to get it out so that I can focus on Organizational Effectiveness! What a fun time this class is... unless you're the very reluctant business minor type.

No comments: