Friday, August 8, 2008

Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day

I think I'll move to Australia.

Such a silly book, but I know the feeling well. Generally, I love my life. Sometimes I don't. Right now, I'm not really feeling it. Right now, I want to curl up and be held by someone. I'm tired of being lonely. I want my big sister back. But she's a bit busy... so I think I'll go to her- in Australia!

I don't know how to do this. I'm not old enough to be grown up today. I want to be taken care of today. I need someone to tell me it will all be OK, to reassure me that I am still doing the things I am supposed to be doing, and so it will all work out in the end. I need someone to remind me that my Heavenly Father is looking out for me, and that there is a plan. I could also use a distraction or two so I could focus on someone other than myself. I should go do service. I'm sick of myself. That's all.

No comments: