Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Rough Day

Today is being a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day.

I am stressed. I have far too many things to do this semester, and not enough time to do them in.

Usually, I get stressed when I look too small-picture at things. Like focusing on just a week instead of thinking that I have a whole semester to get school done in. This time I'm looking bigger-picture, full semester, and guess what!?!?! I'm still highly stressed out. I guess I need to look even bigger picture, where school is a tiny blip in my eternal existence... that'd be helpful.

I think I'll go to Australia.

Or maybe I'll go make a sandwich.

2 comments:

S said...

Hey Alexander, just remember that one day we're going to event the machine and bong! We'll be able to travel basically anywhere. I mean, we've already figured out the essentials: plants won't work, rubber is an insulator... sounds like we're half way there! I think we need some joy tonight.

Caresse said...

Joy tonight would be the best ever. Maybe a little transporter machine invention brainstorm session? Or cookies. Or just the dough. Or both.