Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Spring Break-ing

Today is pretty much like this:Bright blue sky, not many clouds, and also balloons. Actually, there weren't that many balloons in my life today, but it was my birthday, so I am pretending that there were.

So today has been a good one.

But tomorrow will be even better. I hope. Tomorrow I am going on one of these:

It's a Boeing 737-800, operated by Delta. Mine will be going from SLC to IAD. That's code for it's taking me from school to home.

And it's taking Keith with me.

We are nervous. And excited.

Anxious, if you will.

But mostly I am excited. I am ready to go, and to not be in Provo, and to spend some time with Keith and with my family and with no school. And I am ready for them to actually know Keith a little bit. I hope it all goes well, because I am just in love with Keith, and also I love my family, so I'm hoping that they will be able to get along and appreciate each other.

Anyway, we'll see how it all goes. Nathan's excited to have someone to play Killer Bunnies with.

Scary, huh?

1 comment:

Katie said...

love that game! hope you have a blast!