But I'm going to be a little broke at the end of the semester.
This means: I need to spend my money carefully. Since January, I have been trying to not do shopping, but today I stumbled across quite a treasure.
$100 free dollars!
Well, specifically, a $100 in gift card money from L.L.Bean, which I received as prize money last year for taking second place in my Pest Management competition at Student Career Days (which is coming up in just 5 weeks).
And I found this cute jacket!
And it's coming in 2-5 business days! I'm excited. It's just super fun, and cheerful, and water-resistant. Every girl needs more water-resistance in her life, right?Of course, now that I've started shopping, it's hard to stop... but I'm stopping right there... for now.
1 comment:
whoa! love the jacket caresse! seriously... i might have to add this to my never-ending wish list.
Post a Comment