Sunday, November 29, 2009

Thankfully...

So, Thanksgiving just happened. What a great day! You get to get together with people you love, and be really cozy and eat and eat and eat, and then digest while watching football and movies, and then you get to eat some more! What a fabulous day!

This Thanksgiving, I was in Cokeville, Wyoming. You're probably asking "What is in Cokeville?" Well, I will tell you:

Not very much.

Also, a couple of Keith's aunts and cousins and visiting grandparents. So, that is where we gathered for the holiday.

It was delicious.

Also, Thanksgiving-eve was delicious. Keith and I made our own turkey and stuffing and mashed potatoes and gravy, and (as my sister Em would say) "Oooh-la-yum!" it was good. I am glad to report that I will not be nervous about cooking a turkey ever again. Unless I don't have all the proper tools, i.e. an oven, roasting pan, and a Reynolds oven bag.

Side note- there is a whole webpage dedicated to Reynolds Oven Bags? Weird.

Anyway... we did a great job. Keith was so proud of our turkey.

(Also thankfully, we didn't let the University of Utah beat us at football. Almost, but not quite. Last home game of my college career, and our rivalry game, so this one was a huge deal. But the cougars pulled it off in the end!)

No comments: