Monday, November 30, 2009

6

I have six:
  • of the best siblings in the world
  • finished semesters of BYU (almost to lucky number 7!)
  • pretty vases lined up on my mantle piece
  • final exams in the testing center this semester
  • half-weeks until I go home for Christmas (I know this one is a stretch, but 6 1/2 weeks= 3 whole weeks. The math checks out, I promise)
  • cans of tomato sauce in my cupboard- I always forget that I already have some of that stuff.
  • days until fast and testimony Sunday
  • favorite colors (or more...)
  • DVDs (yeah, not a lot, I know)
  • finished, 100% checked off diseases for my Plant Pathology class
  • dirty plates stacked on my counter (messy kitchen roommates, you see)
But there is a particular reason I am celebrating the number 6 today. Today marks 6 fabulous months with Keith. Yay for love!

No comments: