Saturday, November 21, 2009

Stadium Cleanups

So, my LM Club at school cleans the west stands of our stadium after football games as a fundraiser. I just got back from one of these cleanups about an hour ago, and am starting to assess my current condition.

I have 3 massive bruises from bumping into things and slipping on the slick, wet bleachers.

My legs are still itchy from trying to adjust back up to a normal temperature.

My clothes are filthy.

I'm pretty dried out and dehydrated. Typical.

Luckily, I have showered and hopped into my warm bed full of blankets, and plopped my computer down on top of my lap, where it is radiating heat from its bottom. We made pretty good time tonight, considering that there weren't many people who stayed. Also, I got to be bossy. I bossed plenty of people around. Including some yelling... yikes! I was getting a bit testy... and lost patience with a few of my more stubborn colleagues. Anyway, all in all it was a good stadium cleanup. If anyone is going to be around on Nov. 28 and wants a chance to play football on the LaVell Edwards Stadium field, you're welcome to come. Just after the BYU game finishes, we'll start sweeping. When we get the stands clean, the field is all ours! It'll be good...

No comments: