So, last night Keith and I decided to bring a pizza home and watch a movie instead of going out to do something. I had him looking through the movies (I hate choosing) and he insisted that I needed to pick this time. Well, that wasn't going to happen, so instead he narrowed it down to three choices. "Hitch" or "The Phantom of the Opera" or "The Saint." All good movies, but could he have been any more broad in choosing? Those three have basically nothing in common. Anyway, I picked "Phantom" and am so glad I did!
Usually I annoy people when I watch musicals with them, because I tend to sing the whole thing. Like, all of it. Including the tiny half-songs that aren't big enough to make it on to the soundtrack. Watching this one with Keith was the most fun ever. We sang our way through the movie together! It was so funny- especially since I'm almost as capable of singing Raoul's parts as Keith is. Not as good at it, mind you, but capable. And I'm not really able to do some of Christine's. Too high! Anyway, it was the most fun thing ever!
No comments:
Post a Comment