So, it has lately come to my attention that people could find my blog if they Google searched for me. Creepy. Imagine the power this puts into the hands of total wackos or potential blind dates... yikes! I really can't imagine the horrors of being found on Blogger by a psycho nut case (my brain doesn't think like a stalker, luckily). But as for the men... my ditzy little blog could scare them all away! Unless, of course, I'm being stalked by slightly crazy but wonderful people, who somehow find my ramblings endearing or something.
Anyway, the settings have been changed and I don't think I'm quite so search-able anymore.
2 comments:
I find this really funny. I just hope I'm not one of those crazy stalker type of people who read your blog. And more like the cool type of people you want to read it. And as far as your rambelings (sp?) it just proves your human.
I hope you're not one of those stalker types, too. I don't think you are, but who knows? You never can tell with stalkers- they're sneaky. Unless, of course, they tell you about their stalking activities later... my boyfriend, who inspired this post is NOT a very sneaky stalker.
Post a Comment