Monday, February 9, 2009

On the Subject of Food...

I am in a good food mood today. I just keep wanting yummy things to eat. I made orange-ginger tilapia for dinner, which was amazing. I read through the "cakes" section of the Better Homes & Gardens cookbook, and then, still not satisfied, went on to read "cookies" and "desserts" and "breads." There are a lot of really good recipes out there, people.

I think I might be making a fruit pizza right now. Yum- a whole pan full of sugar cookie, topped with cream cheese frosting and slices of fruit! Talk about good for your soul! Only problem is I don't have any exciting-colored fruit, and it's always so much more appealing with lots of colors. I only have fruits in the yellow-orange family, however. I think I might be baking soon regardless.

Tomorrow I'm going to the grocery store, where I will buy ingredients to make wonderful culinary concoctions. And also breakfast cereal. I'm almost out.

No comments: