My super-lame, cop out answer to the question "what kind of music do you like?" has been the same for many years: "Oh, I like mostly anything, except for country and that really angry stuff."
Translation: I don't actually know what I like
Well, through the fabulous tools of Pandora and iTunes, I am starting to figure it out. I think I generally tend towards music in the alternative rock genre. I was telling my mom all about my discovery this evening, and she asked why it was called "alternative" and I couldn't give her an answer. I don't know.
If anyone understands the meaning behind this, feel free to comment and enlighten us all. Maybe I'll Wikipedia it.
1 comment:
I cant answer your question about what alternative music is, but if that's the kind you like, I do have a song that I would like for you to hear.
Post a Comment