Monday, December 8, 2008

Realistically Thinking, Now...

Yesterday I wrote a life update. It was optimistic. Stepping down off of cloud 9, here's my life:

Finals are going to be super easy if all I want is to pass my classes. For A's? Well, that complicates things a bit. It might be impossible.

I have my Christmas music for choir down when I'm playing it alone. Get a choir singing behind me, though, and the whole world is thrown off balance. Yikes!

Really, it's a good job. Hardly any downsides that I ignored in my last post.

I think I've left one of my best friends with a bit of a broken heart by dating Mark. Maybe even two of my best friends. I can't tell. That's not enough reason to not be dating him, but I still feel sick and guilty about it all.

Life is hard. But I'm going to go live it, anyways. Love you all!

No comments: