Sunday, December 7, 2008

End-of-Semester Update

Fall semester 2008 is coming to an end, so I feel like I need to recap my life and all I've been up to.

I get to go home in a week and a half! But first I have to pass all of my classes, which could be a challenge. But not because my classes are hard- I've loved all of my them this semester. It'll be difficult because I am distracted and emotionally done with school. I really should focus hard, though. I need to do well next week.

I'm ward choir pianist. We have practice in 45 minutes or so, and I'm so ready. I've got those Christmas songs down pretty well. It's exciting.

I have a fabulous new job for next semester. I'll be moving to the BYU Greenhouses, which is super exciting because I can learn so many things there, and because Tegwyn (greenhouse manager) is super fun, but it's also sad. I'll miss my crew.

I've started dating Mark from my work crew. He's been one of my best friends for months, and so it's interesting to be dating him now. But interesting in a really good way.

Ok. Gotta go to choir. Love my life, though! It's great!

No comments: