Saturday, December 13, 2008

Finals Fever

My roommate Stephanie has coined the phrase "Finals Fever" and I know what she's talking about.
I don't want to study today. And I especially don't want to write papers.

We're getting excessively silly around here these days. Dumb things are suddenly funny, and funny things are suddenly hilarious. And we complain about things much more loudly and long-winded-ly.

Stephanie is pretending to be Scottish at the moment. Tartan plaid scarf, you know?

Now she's a Kennedy.

I think I might go play in the snow. It's snowing.

I've spent the morning in my bed pretending to be motivated to get this paper done. Secret fact: I'm really about as unmotivated as possible.

I want to listen to Christmas music. And sing along. I think I might start singing without any real music in the background.

Yesterday I went on a wild goose chase for a Latin Christmas party.

Paul Newman and Robert Redford- Steph's possibly hottest combination alive. Or rather, dead and immortalized.

Ok. Enough nonsense. I'm going to go eat lunch. Or breakfast.

No comments: