Here's what we're up to now:
Our little married apartment is starting to look and feel like a real (tiny) home. I've put up a few pictures and gotten the kitchen organized in a way that I finally like, and re-covered our big chair, and it really looks like our home now. It sort of started out looking like a boring tan unorganized mess. It's not that anymore! Home sweet home...
I've been working for the past few weeks. I'm just a temporary filing clerk, but it's something to keep me busy and bring in some money while I wait for spring to show up so I can find landscape work, or until I decide I just need to get a boring-but-stable year-round type job. When I'm working, I get more motivated to be busy, instead of being a lazy blob, and perpetuating the tan-messiness thing that was our home.
Keith is doing well at work. He's been promoted to a management position at the restaurant, which is great, because it means more set schedules and some perks, plus it should work better than serving when school starts in June. He has to dress nicely for work now, and I love sending him off looking sharp. It makes me proud to be married to that handsome man!
We're both getting started in our new church callings. I get to play the piano in the primary, which I just love so far. It's wonderful to be in a family ward again, and to see these fun kids every week.
That's pretty much the high points in life lately. Our life is good, and busy, and full of wonderful things!
That's pretty much the high points in life lately. Our life is good, and busy, and full of wonderful things!
No comments:
Post a Comment