Monday, November 29, 2010

Home Sweet Home

Well, the wedding is done (it was wonderful, and our photographer Leilani Mitchell did a great job!) and we're all moved in to our new little home. Our apartment here is teeny tiny, but wonderful, and we really don't need any more space.

Mostly I think my mom is the only one who reads my blog, so I'm going to post some apartment pictures for her. Love you, mommy!


Half of our living space

The other half of our living space

Teeniest kitchen, and the big counter that doubles as our table, and our little dishwasher. Not a great shot... gotta work on my photography skills.

Bedroom, there's a big closet that you can't see in this picture, though. And that's the pretty quilt on the foot of the bed that Granny Oberg made for us!

Also, we have a bathroom, and a big storage closet (it's probably bigger than our bathroom) and a balcony, where I will probably have some plants as soon as it's nice out again... in 6 months...

I love having a little home all of my own with no one else but Keith. It's the best. And it's little, which makes it a cinch to keep clean! And Keith does all the dishes so far! Which is great, cause I hate doing dishes worst of any chore, except sometimes he lets me help him dry them or unload our dishwasher.

I love being married.

No comments: