I've been meaning to post these pictures since I finished this project a few weeks ago, but here they finally are:
Before:
After:
See how in the before everything is tan and brown and cream. Not a very exciting color palette, and I was living in it. That got old, quick. So, I created a cover for our chair out of blue canvas and made bright, funky pillows, and set our chair on an angle to make the room look more interesting. Also, I re-covered our piano bench in the same bright floral fabric. So much better!
Fun, right? I thought so!
2 comments:
I'm commenting! Mostly on how I love that the before and after pics totally has the whole lighting thing going for it that ads use. I love it. And the chair--but you already know that.
haha I was thinking the same thing as Steph regarding the before and after pictures. Your home is darling! I love all the changes you've made.
Post a Comment