Today was rough.
Work was awful, mainly because of that stupid Anton, who is a jerk and bossy and annoying and ungrateful and all sorts of other things. Also because we're being called lazy because it's the end of the summer and we're all tired of working hard at a thankless, useless job. So, essentially, I quit. A long time ago, I tentatively said today would be my last day at work, but lately I've been thinking I'd work through into next week, at least a few days. But today I just couldn't handle the thought of working more days at Evergreen, so I reverted to the old plan, and am officially done. Never going into that nursery to work again. I might try to find out if my boss Jared has any jobs outside of the nursery that need to be worked on this next week, but we'll see. Maybe.
Also, Keith's dumb friends have him stuck in Willow, AK until probably around 11:00 tonight. So I don't get to see him, which is making me just mad.
Also, my best friend just got married in Washington D.C. and I'm not there.
Also, PMS happens.
No comments:
Post a Comment