I can't believe my time in Anchorage is almost up. I have about 4 and a half days left until I leave Alaska. Who knows when I'll ever come back here? It hardly feels real. When I think about leaving, I get super nervous. This has been home for the past 4 months. I'm not ready to leave it behind.
Yet at the same time, I can't wait to go home. I miss my family, and am ready to go see them all. It's been way too long since I've seen them all. But going home will be bittersweet. I'm worried that I'll be thinking about getting back to school the whole time that I'm there. School will be hard this year. Partly the coursework will be hard, but mostly I am worried about my motivation and concentration.
Mostly, everything circles back to Keith. I don't want to leave Alaska because it's going to change things. I'm nervous about how we're going to do at keeping up our relationship at a distance. I mean, I don't think we're going to fail. But I worry about how hard it will be. I worry about missing him. I worry a lot of things. Things will be different.
No comments:
Post a Comment