Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Life Update

So, it's been about forever and a day since I wrote on here (still no internet at home, and I don't love using public computers more than absolutely neccesary) and I'm feeling like I need to get the world caught up on what I've been doing!

I am moved in to my apartment and done with the first week of the semester (15 to go!) and am busy but loving it! Life's basically amazing right now. So much so, in fact, that I don't really want to write about it- I want to live it! And not that much is new. Just my classes and my house and my ward and the boys I flirt with, and the boy that I am liking now who I'm pretty positive likes me back, and roommate #4, and almost everything else. But it's not that big a deal. I mean, honestly, I was getting bored of where I was at a little bit, and I haven't had time to be homesick in days! It's great.

So, anyway... that's basically my life. Love it. Off to find something to study now. Bye!

No comments: