I have basically the coolest major ever. And here's why: (1) I get credits for making and playing with mud every week, (2) My first big school project is pressing flowers, and (3) I get to see the same friends in all of my classes. These are all good things. I am absolutely loving this semester.
In addition to thinking school is the best thing ever, there are exciting new things happening in the world of dating, namely I really like this one boy, and he really likes me back, and we see each other almost every single day, and the more time I spend with him, the better I like him. Also good things.
And if that weren't enough to make my life basically the best ever, I also have a washer and dryer in my apartment. Woah. Talk about good things.
2 comments:
hey I found your blog link on FB... I have to say landscape mang. sounds like fun! If I didn't have design and animation for a major at BYU, I'd seriously consider landscape. I can't believe pressing flowers is an assignment! Must be fun. good to hear things are going well for you! say hi to the familia for us!
Glad your life is going so well!! That's exciting :)
Post a Comment