At all.
The thing is, I have no idea how to plan a wedding. Also, I am not good at decisions. Also, I am 5,000 miles away from my mother. Also, I have been doing so much thinking and looking that I am starting to get overwhelmed with ideas, and they're all starting to run together into a big blob of confused wedding chaos.
So. I need to sort things out.
Here is what I know:
- We are getting married at 2:00 pm on November 6th in the Washington D.C. Temple. They have been called and scheduled, so we're all set there.
- We are having a reception that night at my church in Virginia
- We are having an Alaska reception two weeks after the wedding at the Kenley home
- My colors are green and purple... the specific shades of those colors are still a little hazy, it turns out.
- I want to do my bouquet out of purple ranunculus and white spider mums, with green hypericum berries or some other such filler. Also a few boutineers, etc.
- I am not having a wedding party
- I do not want a line
- There will be a little bit of dancing. But not a lot.
- There will be a lot of invitations- I am compiling a final guest list
- I will wear a wedding dress with sleeves. Where I will find said dress is still up in the air... way up in the air.
- I will wear purple ballet flats, probably
- I will marry my best friend in the whole world, and will be surrounded by people who love me very much
That is all I know. And a little bit that I don't know. But there you have it.
No comments:
Post a Comment