Saturday, June 12, 2010
Date Night
Such a fun date night with my sweetie boy. We made super good dinner. Pork chops and mashed potatoes and steamed broccoli... mmm! I've figured out the secret to really good pan-cooked pork chops in about 10 minutes. Keith said it was the first pork chop he'd ever really liked. Then we watched Chopped. We watch a lot of Food Network. Next, we were off to the brand-new movie theater here, where we bought tickets and then had a few hours to kill. So we walked around, and Keith showed me the work he'd done (the company we work for has the landscaping contract for the shopping plaza there) this week, and found ice cream. Um, raspberries mixed into black cherry ice cream in a chocolate-dipped waffle bowl= delicious! Then we saw the Karate Kid. That was fun. I am so glad that I'm not that kid's mother. Also, that I don't live in China. Anyway, now I'm home and don't have any roommates here, and I am a little bored... and it's making me really wish that I were married to Keith. I don't like him dropping me off, and then going home to Kevin and Greg. I just wish he lived here with me, forever and ever and ever.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment