I love being in love. I love knowing Keith, and getting to know him better. He makes me so very happy, and I just want to be his girl forever.
Wednesday, February 10, 2010
Love
So, I have never been a big Valentine's Day celebrator. But, I've never had anyone special to celebrate with, either. And I'm getting a bit curious as to how this weekend will be. I wouldn't be at all disappointed if Keith and I just watched a movie and made dinner at my house and snuggled and played games and talked like we do a lot of other weekends, because he will be here, and that's all that really matters to me. But he keeps saying stuff about Valentine's Day, and it has me wondering. Then again, I don't have my hopes up too high, because the silly boy still hasn't managed to get Christmas to me yet... for all his forgetfulness, though, he really is very sweet to me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment